I think we have all waited long enough for the red carpet. I need the networks, film, or whatever is stopping the shows, jobs, and the like – to come to an agreement. Give the writers what they need, want, and deserve so I can have my red carpet back. I’m done fussing. Here’s to the people who rocked my world at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
I couldn’t imagine watching the red carpet without hors d’oeuvre. I have a wonderful little tray of olives stuffed with jalapenos, nuts, smoked Gouda cheese, and decadent mini quiches created by Taresa of Cook and Book. I met Taresa at a women’s writing group earlier today and I found another obsessed foodie. As we rhapsodized about food, wine, cookbooks, books, and all things food related I asked for a goodie bag to enjoy my evening. Thank you so much T.
- SARA RAMIREZ. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS – MY FAVORITE. The dress [simple and elegant], skin, makeup,
earrings [too-die-for], and rest of the jewelry was just perfect
and the right amount.
- Chandra Wilson. I so love Miranda Baily on Grey’s Anatomy. I LO-LO-V-E her, but the Diana Ross a la Supremes outfit is just not rocking my world. She’s from Houston and I hate to be saying this.
- Christina Applegate. Very pretty.
- Deborah Messing. The Oscar de la Renta dress is perfection to me.
- Eva Longoria Parker. I loved the Naeem Khan dress and the earrings. I love her hair down, so the up-do wasn’t my favorite. I need to find her makeup artist because I love her red carpet makeup.
- Tina Fey. I loved the Lorraine Schwartz bracelets and the stilettos need to be on my feet
- Terry Hatcher. I loved the Badgley Mischka dress.
- America Ferrera. Lovely in Monique Lhuillier.
- Vanessa L. Williams. Consistently elegant.
I am convinced that I need some Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
I want to say a big Merci Beaucoup and Mwah to "The Don." This man sat so patiently, completely ignoring me, as I screamed and yelled at the red carpet arrivals. Thank goodness for Wi-Fi. As I proceeded to go "honey, give me a call" at the bad dresses, he just shook his head laughing.
I’m glad the red carpet is back. I missed it.