Estee Lauder and AATP

I was privileged to attend a cocktail reception at the headquarters of Estee Lauder.  I am still squeezing myself with joy.  This opportunity was truly a gift that I will forever cherish.  After meeting the very nice executives and a personal appearance by Ms. Bobbi Brown  herself.  It was nice to be with fellow beauty bloggers and to really learn about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

(The photo to the left is of Estee Lauder’s office just as she left it.)

I liked being in her office surrounded by her very pretty things.  I know Mama Dear is dancing in heaven going "look at my baby.  I know all that eye cream was useful for something.

I can’t wait to send you my reviews of products to by for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.  Thank you Total Beauty for this wonderful opportunity.

Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Comments on Estee Lauder and AATP

1. Jean Thomas
    September 9, 2008 at 6:12 pm (7 years ago)

I heard Jessica Alba say in an interview that she used this product called Abs in a Box to get her pre-baby body back. Then I saw these products by a company called It Cosmetics on the Today Show so I thought I would try them. I TOTALLY look like I’ve lost 15 lbs instantly and I feel like I’m finally able to get that in-shape look I’ve been working so hard for in the gym. I used their ABS IN A BOX and SMOKIN’ HOT LEGS. I am now going to order the MY BEAUTIFUL BREASTS kit.
    Just thought I’d share this GREAT find!!!

2. Janiece
    September 9, 2008 at 9:19 pm (7 years ago)

Julia you have such great skin!!!

3. KIA
    September 10, 2008 at 10:50 am (7 years ago)

gah.. i stayed for the loreal brunch and not the estee lauder reception *crosses eyes*!

4. Claudine
    September 10, 2008 at 7:10 pm (7 years ago)

You look great! LOVE that dress. Feel free to dish who it’s by 😉

5. Claudine
    September 10, 2008 at 7:11 pm (7 years ago)

You look great! LOVE that dress. Feel free to dish who it’s by 😉

6. Arrs
    September 14, 2008 at 10:44 am (7 years ago)

Damn mamma you are smoking hott. Love the outfit.

7. Ananda Leeke
    September 15, 2008 at 1:25 pm (7 years ago)

i just discovered your fabulous blog today. your blog is filled with unique content and commentary. i will create a link for your blog on bap living social networking site so that other bap living members will know about the things you do. peace, anandda