Derek Lam you have slayed me with your Spring/Summer 2011. I need this white dress in my travel wardrobe. J'adore.
Estee Lauder provided the makeup for Derek Lam. This is the second season Estee Lauder has worked with the designer during Fashion Week. I'm enjoying the collaboration.
Makeup: Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder
- Eyes: Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube or Sandbar Beige, Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black, and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Coral. *To achieve the orange-shaded look on eyes, Tom used two NEW Pure Color Lipsticks launching in March 2011 and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Coral.
- Eyebrows: Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Coffee.
- Lips: NEW Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick tested backstage- launching March 2011
- Cheeks: Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer, Signature Powder Blush in Sweet Nectar, and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Pressed Powder.
- Skin: Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher, DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10, and Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder
- Nails: NEW limited edition Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Extravagant Pearl – launching October 2010