I want to wish everyone a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving. In the season of reflection I hope we can find more than a sliver of thanks, but a ginormous well of thanks. I know that I'm a blessed person. What I'm thankful for this year.
- The Don. I'm thankful for a supportive husband who encouraged me to quit my job to work for myself without looking back in a bad economy.
- Family. I always say we put the "fun" in "dysfunctional." There is no such thing as a perfect family, but mine is pretty darn close and loads of fun.
- Travel. I'm always thankful for traveling. I'm grateful for the ability to have traveled the world, embraced other cultures, and reflect on the photos. I am forever grateful for the wanderlust that encompasses my entire being.
- Blogging. Blogging has changed my entire life. I could not have thought that this beauty, travel, and food junkie side gig would turn into my full time job. Thanks to the old and new readers I get every day. I am grateful to all the friends I have met through this journey who inspire, encourage, and make me laugh. I truly enjoy spending time with my friends from blogging.
- Yoga. Yoga came to my life at a such a difficult time. I look back and it was a lot of dark days, but when I discovered yoga at Tranquil Space the part of my life that seemed to be missing was filled. I hope that every day, in every way I am living my yoga.