It’s no secret my love of yoga and travel. Anytime I can combine the two is always a blessing. I recently met a local DC yoga teacher who is leading a Yoga and Wellness Retreat in Jamaica in September and knew I had to let everyone in on it. Takeyah Young is not only a certified yoga teacher, but also a wellness expert. I believe that wellness and health go hand-in-hand with beauty. When I get more sleep, eat well, and nurture myself – my skin is happy. When I don’t, well it just ain’t happy. If you are looking a fall getaway to connect your self with like-minded individuals then this is just the retreat for you.
I have looked at my calendar and tried to fit this retreat in, but unfortunately I can’t. I have New York Fashion Week, my cousin’s weding in Houston, and my own anniversary celebration. I’m a bit overloaded at the moment. But, if I wasn’t. I would be attending this retreat above the hills of Ocho Rios and enjoying all the following.
- 4-night stay at Bromley, a beautiful retreat home in the
- 1 – 2 mixed level yoga classes daily with Takeyah Young (Certified Yoga Teacher)
- 3 delicious meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Wellness workshops that will teach you tools for sustainable health and nourishment
- 1 private coaching session with Takeyah Young (Certified Holistic Health Coach)
- 2 nature-based excursions (hike and river swim, beach, etc.)
- Ground transportation to/from retreat excursions
- Round-trip airport transfer from Sangster’s International Airport in Montego Bay