If you’ve been on Twitter and Facebook the word is out. MAC Cosmetics held a contest for various beauty bloggers to create their own one-of-a-kind product. I’m so happy that a few of my closest beauty girls have been chosen. The collection will be available online and I can’t wait to get my hands on some of my favorite picks. I definitely know I’m getting Cacqui, Hocus Pocus, All My Purple Life, and Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle.
- Sparkle Neely, Sparkle – deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle – Beauty Blogging Junkie – Amber Katz
- Jealousy Wakes – seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl – Temptalia – Christine Mielke
- Parisian Skies – muted grey-blue – Lipstick Powder ‘N Paint – Lesley Ellen
- Hocus Pocus – dark sooty grey with silver pearl – The Makeup Girl – Lianne Farbes
- Evolution Revolution – warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green and blue micro glitter – Makeup and Beauty Blog – Karen Monterichard
- All Of My Purple Life – deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle – Afrobella – Patrice Yursik
- Caqui – persimmon orange – Beauty Maverick – Lily Nima
- Sonoran Rain – deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl - The Shades of U – Aileen De Los Angeles
- Nitro:licious 2046 – intense shiny red – Nitrolicious – Wendy Lam
The limited edition collection will be available online only in North America June 21, 2011.
Photo: Beauty High