When the lovely people at Olay approached me about participating in a 4-week skin routine challenge I was intrigued. The catch? To use the Olay Pro-X Even Skin Tone regimen morning and night. I can do this I told myself. I think. I am constantly trying products, but with that comes some really crazy skin issues at times. I also have noticed that before when I got a pimple, I could zap it (I know bad) and it wouldn’t leave a mark. Now? There are tiny little spots on my face, but most people they don’t see them, but I do. My skin has taken a beating this winter. It is cold, dry, and it is feeling the brunt of the weather. I have high hopes for this regimen for the next four weeks and can’t wait to let you know how the journey is going. I took a selfie to show my skin with only these products on my face. As you can see there are a few spots that I want to say bye-bye too. My skin is excited for spring, are you?
A little information on the products I will be using:
Spot Fading Treatment
- Hydrates to improve overall skin for brighter, more even skin tone
- Exfoliation helps remove dullness for brighter skin
Anti-Oxidant UV Blocker Sheer Daily Moisturizer SPF 35
- Helps defend against UV rays, a cause of uneven skin tone
- Sheer formula pairs broad-spectrum SPF 35 protection with anti-oxidants
Brightening Renewal Cream
- Helps restore even skin tone and smooth texture with nourishing hydration
- Advanced tone-enhancing technologies help reduce the look of discolorations and dullness to renew natural brightness
Products and compensation are provided by Olay, but thoughts and review are my own.