I’m currently in Fort Lauderdale at a blogger conference and I’m just overcome with how much fun this community and folk still are to me. Blogging has changed drastically in the last 9 years since I started, but I still enjoy it. I’ve learned some amazing insights and met some groovy people as Lou Rawls would say. I didn’t want you to miss out on all this week’s goodness so here are a few of my favorite finds. I hope you enjoy the weekend, stay safe and don’t eat too much candy.
- Lululemon has been having trouble for years due to the crazy ex-CEO and subpar materials. Hopefully, they can get back on track.
- Chanel bought a winery. I guess it’s time to get back to Napa.
- I’m an avid reader and as such there is something about the written word that I love. I recently had another disagreement with someone who only listens to audiobooks. I said, “they aren’t real books because you can’t get the nuisances of the book.” Of course, this is a constant debate. One of my favorite book podcasts doesn’t agree with me. What say you?
- I’m having surgery next month. I know I have to take it easy once the doctor releases me to workout, so I’m reading lots on how to come back to yoga after surgery. I’m a good patient and I like to be prepared.
- If you are going to eat tons of candy, you might as well enjoy it with wine. Wine + Halloween candy = sugar high.