I’m currently in New York City but headed home shortly. It’s been a quick trip full of shopping, good food, and lots of laughter. I can’t wait to relax tonight with my favorite boyfriend, Netflix. It’s been a great week because it wasn’t super cold. I don’t mind this mild weather at all. I’m looking forward to seeing my other boyfriend, James Bond too.
- If you haven’t read the craziest story to hit Twitter last week you should. It seems something for the movies and it just might be made into one.
- I love wine. No. Seriously. I have a deep admiration for vino and can’t imagine my life without it. I’m trying to stick to a wine buying budget. It ain’t happening. And this is another reason why.
- I never met a list I didn’t like. I use Evernote for lots of them, but I probably should use the notes section on my phone for restaurants.
- Momofuku finally opened up in DC. I have a reservation next week and can’t wait. It better live up to the hype because I loved my experience in NY.
- Giada has a new cookbook which means I can’t wait to cook from it. Between her and Ina, I’ve learned so much about easy and fast meals.