If you read yesterday’s post then you know I’m in the hospital recovering from surgery. There were a few things I found interesting that I thought you would enjoy too so I scheduled a few of my favorite stories from online.
This is the last Le Weekend post for a few weeks while I recover from my surgery. I can’t give you an exact date when it will return, but it will be back.
- I’m super jealous of David Lebovitz’s Parisian kitchen and workspace. It’s airy, has tons of light, and it’s in Paris.
- I can’t get enough of Missy Elliott’s new song. It’s on repeat and I will be pre-ordering this album.
- My fitness level is better now than it was in my 20s. I can’t wait to get back to working out and feeling better and not being in constant pain. I haven’t figured out a plan to get back just yet. I know it’s going to be easy yoga, walks outside, and then on the bike at SoulCycle. I’m taking my time and pacing myself, but this story inspires me.
- I am obsessed with Linda Rodin and brought her Olio Russo Oil with me to the hospital. I have to recover in style darlings.
- I want to be like Shonda Rhimes when I grow up and embrace a year of yes. I can only imagine how hard it is. I pre-ordered her book and can’t wait to read it.