All I want this weekend it to make my spiked apple cider hot toddy, finish a few of my advanced reader copy books, and binge-watch old Barefoot Contessa episodes. It’s been a busy week, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. It means I’m doing things I love and I’m happy.
- I’m not in the camp that if you drink coffee you don’t drink tea. I’m an equal opportunity beverage girl. I’m picky about my coffee and love a good strong cup of coffee. I recently discovered Marley Coffee’s One Love and it’s been in heavy rotation in our house. It just drop-kicked Verona to the curb.
- I have a serious girl crush on Chrissy Teigen. I think she is hilarious and my dream is to eat food, drink and laugh with her. She’s so funny and real. Here are a few reasons she makes me smile.
- I want to get enough strength to go and smell this candle, but I think it’s not going to happen. Maison Francis Kurkdijan doesn’t make anything bad so his holiday candle has to be in my home. Maybe I need to order it “sight unsniffed.”
- I had this Cabernet Sauvignon a few years ago and it has become my weekday red, not to be confused with my weekend red. I was always on the hunt for a good deal for it then my beloved Costco started selling it. A very happy wine girl.
- J.K. Rowling just made my weekend. Yep, the new Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Illustrated Edition has made its way on the bookshelf. Happy girl.