Concealer has become my best friend. I find I need a little something under my eyes either when I’ve stayed up too late reading or I can’t shut my mind off from thinking at night. I spent every night this week partying. So I need something today. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has found its way in my arsenal and is in constant rotation under my eyes. I tried to not use concealer unless it was for an event or going out at night. This has me using it often. Okay, not often. Every day. It’s lightweight and provides the perfect coverage for the bags under my eyes. It doesn’t hurt that there are 10 shades so I know you can find your perfect match. Hopefully I can work through my sleep issues, but until then I’m glad I’ve got a friend in concealer form.
Posts Tagged ‘NARS Cosmetics’
I was trying to wait until the end of October to put up holiday makeup collections, but when I saw the beyond beautiful collection from the NARS Cosmetics Holiday 2011 line I knew I was a goner. This collection reminds me of old Hollywood movies where the mystery of the celebrity was still going strong. When we didn’t care where they bought groceries because we only liked seeing them on the red carpet. I’m still like that. But, I digress. The collection will be available online October 15 and I really think the Joyous Red Lipstick will be mine. The name alone makes me happy.
- Arabian Nights Trio Eyeshadow – Black with gunmetal shimmer, black with purple pearls, and black with red pearls (Limited Edition)
- Ponderosa Cream Eyeshadow – Mink (Limited Edition)
- Mandchourie Duo Eyeshadow – Golden-infused denim and rich navy
- Campo De’ Fiori Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – Antique brass
- St. Marks Place Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – Bright violet
- Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush – Soft, shimmering peach
- G-Spot Multiple – Rich gold-infused rose
- Joyous Red Lipstick – Amber red (Limited Edition)
- Albatross Lip Gloss – Luminous glow (Limited Edition)
- Space Odyssey Nail Polish – Aluminum (Limited Edition)
- Endless Night Nail Polish – Black grape (Limited Edition)